Tuesday 25 March 2014

Fan (SRK's next) will be released on 14th August 2015

Shah Rukh Khan’s much talked about film Fan, directed by Maneesh Sharma and produced by Aditya Chopra, finally has a release date. YRF has announced today that Fan will be releasing next year on 14th August.

As reported by us earlier, SRK will be getting a complete make-over for this film, for which Hollywood’s ace make-up artist Greg Cannom has been roped in. SRK has begun working on the film already.

Greg Cannom, who started work on developing Shah Rukh’s look for the film, spent considerable time at the Studio recently with the actor, director Maneesh Sharma and producer Aditya Chopra. Understandably, SRK’s look will be kept under wraps till the first look of the film is revealed.

Talking about his character in this film, Shah Rukh had tweeted last year, “Most of the characters I do are the ones I create… for the first time I am going to play what has created me… I will be in my next a FAN. FAN is a ‘family film’. It’s the family all of you have become for me…the one I didn’t have. I want to be as beautiful as you all. Thanx.”

Written by Habib Faisal, Fan is slated to go on floors in July this year. August month proved fruitful period for SRK what with Chennai Express being a massive hit last year. We hope Fan too receives the same boost and create success.



CLICK HERE to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment