Wednesday 25 February 2015

SRK attended the press conference of 'India poochega - Sabse Shaana Kaun'.

Press Conference: 
There have been speculations about dusky beauty Kajol returning to acting. Though Kajol chooses to remain tight-lipped about her comeback with Shah Rukh Khan in Rohit Shetty's film, SRK seems to have spilled the beans. While intereacting with the media at an event, when Shah Rukh was asked about the film with Kajol he said, "I would like to reserve a grand announcement if Kajol is making a comeback in Rohit Shetty's next. I think the casting process is still on and within 10 days everything will be finalised. What I can tell you is that it is a Red Chillies production and almost entire cast is finalised except for two or three. But I feel it is the director's prerogative and Rohit should announce it," said Shah Rukh.
Shah Rukh Khan's tweet about trying to quit smoking went viral. His fans and well-wishers are eagerly waiting when the superstar will finally quit smoking. However, Shah Rukh has cleared the air saying that he hasn't quit smoking yet. In a recent interaction at his new TV show's launch, the actor said, "Yes, I recently tweeted about quitting smoking but it's not that I've given up smoking. I am not liking people around me smoking. And I always say smoking is bad. Please don't smoke. I promise to God that I will give it up very soon, but no, not yet. So whenever that happens, I will shout on the top of my voice and announce it. But unfortunately, it has not happened yet."
According to a Mumbai Mirror report, Shah Rukh Khan will play 'sutradhaar' and introduceRazia Sultan, a show which will launch '&TV'. The actor was shooting for India Poochega Sabse Shaana Kaun when he was approached to do the commentary for the historical drama, the report stated. "It was 1 am but SRK's energy was high. While the channel representatives were happy with the first take, he insisted on doing it again with more variation. He then wanted to try something different and got under the skin of the characters, acting them out through dialogue," the report quoted a source from the sets. "His is a recognisable voice with an immediate connect with audiences worldwide. The emotion he brought into the narrative has enhanced its impact many times over," added the source.

PICS:













No comments:

Post a Comment